Pt. Raghunath Seth, the musical genius and Bansuri virtuoso, is credited with designing the original Key for the Bansuri or the Indian Bamboo Flute.
The R-Key, Patented and designed by his son, Apurva Seth, is the next generation of his legacy. While the original key required a custom-fit for every bansuri, the R-Key is designed to cover any hole on a woodwind instrument, using a free finger or another lever in conjunction with it.
Click Here to see the video on how it works.
1. The flexibility of the design enables using it on multiple flute diameters and thicknesses
2. A Full base sound in the lower octave with a closed seventh hole.
3. The seventh hole can be anywhere around the flute.
3. Render ragas like Yaman and Mian-Ki-Malhar with ease in the lower octave
4. Play Meend or Glassindo between two octaves
5. Play difficult and fast paced musical movements like a "Murki" between the two octaves and the lowest notes.
Currently, we are shipping only within the continent of USA.
For other locations please contact Sales@igraviton.com. Shipping to all other destinations will depend upon the destination and carrier.
For all inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
R-Key - For Right Handed Bansuri Players (Fits E Bansuri) - Birthday Special !
- Brand: I Graviton
- Product Code: R01RWHITE
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $119.99